THIS MONTH'S BIG BLEND RADIO & TV MAGAZINE
Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine – May 2015: This issue features articles, videos, radio interviews and event news including: Travel & National Parks, Bloody Mary Recipe Guide, Picnics & Cooking, Music & The Arts, May Holidays & Historic Birthdates, Home & Garden, Saving Elephants, Health & Family, Employment Law, Publishing, Hospitality, and upcoming Big Blend Radio Shows.
To access the magazine on Issuu, please click here.
To access the magazine on Magzter, please click here.
May 31, 2015: Music, Books, Curious Critters & Food Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith– mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona - headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Country artist Sarah Gayle Meech, recently titled Nashville’s ‘Female Outlaw of the Year,’ discusses her second album ‘Tennessee Love Song’
- New York Times best-selling author Jen Lancaster talks about her new memoir ‘I Regret Nothing’
- Singer-songwriter Ryan David Orr talks about his latest album ‘More Than Strangers’ and EP ‘For My Mother, Who Truly Loved the World’
- Wildlife photographer and environmental educator David FitzSimmons discusses his third children’s book ‘Curious Critters Marine’
- Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA talks Quinoa.
- Chef Thomas Wright & Mixologist Tyler Johnston of the Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, Arizona discuss Martinis and Appetizers.
Show Airs Live on May 31, 2015 at 11am PT / 2pm ET –
Click Here to Listen Live / Archive!
LATEST BIG BLEND VIDEO
LISTEN TO OUR LATEST SHOWS!
May 20: Herbs for Travel - Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, about Herbs for Travel. The interview aired live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
Click Here to Listen!
May 21: Employee vs. Independent Contractor - S. Ward Heinrichs Esq., talks with Big Blend Radio host Lisa D. Smith, about the differences between Employees and Independent Contractors, regarding California Employment Law. The interview aired live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
Click Here to Listen!
This site developed by Big Blend Magazine™. copyrighted
since 1998. No part of it may be reproduced for any reason, with out written
permission from Big Blend Magazines. Opinions expressed by contributors are not
necessarily that of this publication or any of its staff. We reserve the right
to edit submittals. All subject matter is intended for general information only
and not to be take as personal advice in any matter. Although every effort is
made to be accurate, we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or
plagiarized copy submitted to us by advertisers or contributors.