LATEST BIG BLEND DIGITAL PUBLICATIONS
Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine – January 2015: This issue features articles, videos and radio interviews including Southwest Louisiana Travel, the Slave Dwelling Project, Historic English Churches, Soup Recipes, Organizing, Goal Setting, Creating Rituals, Herbal Health, Facts on Fur Fashion, Dogs Portrayed in Art, Labor Law, Writing Skills, Pilot Insider, Hollywood History, New Books, Event News, Upcoming Big Blend Radio Shows, the Big Blend Bonanza Giveaway, and much more! Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine is also available on Magzter.com and Issuu.com.
Spirit of America Magazine – Sept.-Nov. 2014 issue featuring stories, videos and interviews from the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
LATEST & UPCOMING BIG BLEND RADIO SHOW
Jan. 25: Quality of Life Radio Expo – Day 1: Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s special Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD – Author ‘THE CHILDREN OF NOW...EVOLUTION: How We Can Support the Fast-Forward Evolution of Our Children and All of Humanity’
- Mae Edwards – Singer-songwriter, violinist, recording artist, author 'Starlette & Saint: A Memoir On Dualism’
- Asher Fox, C.Ht,.Sc.B. – Author ‘Fat to Fearless: Enjoy Permanent Weight Loss and End Emotional Eating...For Good!’
- Aggie Garcia – Fashion designer and owner of Illusions by Aggie discusses Sewing History.
- Glynn Burrows - Norfolk Tours in England explains ‘Why Buy Local?’
Show Airs Live on Jan. 25, 2015 at 11am PT / 2pm ET –
Click Here to Listen Live / Archive!
Jan. 26: Quality of Life Radio Expo – Day 2: Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona
- Janice Lennard – Yoga and Pilates Instructor who has been involved with ballet, yoga, and pilates through study, practice, and instruction for over 65 years.
- Cynthia Johnston, herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs as Aphrodisiacs.
- Chalky White – Ski Instructor, Keynote Speaker, Author of best-seller ‘The 7 Secrets of Skiing’
- Dennis Yang – Founder of Papa Didos Ideals Foundation, author and endurance athlete on an 11,000 mile run around the US
- S. Ward Heinrichs Esq. - Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego talks Harassment in the workplace.
Show Airs Live on Jan. 26, 2015 from 11am PT / 2pm ET –
Click Here to Listen Live / Archive
LISTEN TO OUR LATEST SHOW
Jan. 18: Writing, Travel, Art & Cooking – Lynn Wiese Sneyd ‘The Book Biz Whiz’; travel writer Linda Kissam - International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association; artist Victoria Chick; Patti Todd - Tubac Golf Resort & Spa and Tubac Chamber of Commerce; Chef Thomas Wright – Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, AZ; Debbie Mansheim – Basket Creations & More, in Yuma, AZ; 5-Star Chef Ivan Flowers - Top of the Market in San Diego.
Click Here to Listen!
LATEST HEADLINES & EVENTS NEWS
Let The Good Times Roll in Southwest Louisiana!
The Slave Dwelling Project
The Illustrated Dog
Jump Start the Organizing Process
Events in California’s Yosemite Gold Country
This site developed by Big Blend Magazine™. copyrighted
since 1998. No part of it may be reproduced for any reason, with out written
permission from Big Blend Magazines. Opinions expressed by contributors are not
necessarily that of this publication or any of its staff. We reserve the right
to edit submittals. All subject matter is intended for general information only
and not to be take as personal advice in any matter. Although every effort is
made to be accurate, we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or
plagiarized copy submitted to us by advertisers or contributors.