LATEST BIG BLEND DIGITAL PUBLICATIONS
Big Blend Radio & TV Guide – November 2014 issue featuring select videos and recent radio interviews, as well as the upcoming Big Blend Radio schedule.
Spirit of America Magazine – Sept.-Nov. 2014 issue featuring stories, videos and interviews from the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
LATEST & UPCOMING BIG BLEND RADIO SHOW
Nov. 23: Christmas, Music, Health, Snowbirds & Romance – Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Bestselling piano sensation David Lanz and versatile vocalist Kristin Amarie discuss their new album “Forever Christmas”.
- Glynn Burrows, historian and tour operator of Norfolk Tours in England discusses Christmas in England.
- Cynthia Johnston, herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Chaste Berry for Women’s Health.
- RV travel-savvy adventurer Jo Ann Bender discusses her memoir ‘Snowbirds’
- Roslyn Fleischer aka ‘Beulah Sanchez’ talks about her new book “Really?!!?!: One Woman's Adventures of Dating in the Digital Age”
Show Airs Live on Nov. 23, 2014 at 11am PT / 2pm ET –
Click Here to Listen Live / Archive.
Our Latest Show!
Nov. 16, 2014: Environment, Birds, Cooking & Travel – Daniel Parshley - Glynn Environmental Coalition, Adam Roberts – CEO of Born Free USA, Chef Ivan Flowers, Lisa Grey – Pink Kitchen Cookbooks, Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’, Leah Launey –Three Rivers B&B, plus Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Click Here to Listen!
LATEST HEADLINES & EVENTS NEWS
Thanksgiving with Style – Preparation, food and wine pairing tips from Howard & Ruth Milstein.
Roasted King Trumpet Mushrooms – Thanksgiving side dish recipe and tips from Chef Ivan Flowers.
Art of The Afterlife - Artist Victoria Chick describes Egypt’s ancient burial practices.
This site developed by Big Blend Magazine™. copyrighted
since 1998. No part of it may be reproduced for any reason, with out written
permission from Big Blend Magazines. Opinions expressed by contributors are not
necessarily that of this publication or any of its staff. We reserve the right
to edit submittals. All subject matter is intended for general information only
and not to be take as personal advice in any matter. Although every effort is
made to be accurate, we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or
plagiarized copy submitted to us by advertisers or contributors.